This course provides a fast-paced introduction to the C and C++ programming languages. You will learn the required background knowledge, including memory management, pointers, preprocessor macros, object-oriented programming, and how to find bugs when you inevitably use any of those incorrectly. There will be daily assignments and a small-scale individual project.
C++ is general Purpose Programming language which supports Object Oriented Concepts. Generally C++ is a Super Set of C Language Every C application can be upgraded in C++ with Object Oriented Concepts There are many application like Operating Systems. Unix, Windows, Linux, NoCrysis Warhead and Other Coolgames, No Photoshop, No FireFox, No VLC, No FL Studio, No Playstation, No XBOX and the list continues . 90% of the applications in the world are written in C and C++.
- Introduction to compiling and software development
- Basic scalar data types and their operators
- Complex data types: arrays, structures and pointers
- Structuring the code: functions and modules
- Preprocessing source code
- Absolute basics
- Languages: natural and artificial
- Machine languages
- High-level programming languages
- Obtaining the machine code: compilation process
- Recommended readings
- Your first program
- Variable – why?
- Integer values in real life and in “C”, integer literals
- Arithmetic operators
- Priority and binding
- Post- and pre -incrementation and -decrementation
- Equivalence of int and char data
- Comparison operators
- printf() and scanf() functions: absolute basics
- Typecast and its operators
- Loops – while, do and for
- Controlling the loop execution – break and continue
- Logical and bitwise operators
- Arrays (vectors) – why do you need them?
- Initiators: a simple way to set an array
- Pointers arithmetic
- Pointers vs. arrays: different forms of the same phenomenon
- Using strings: basics
- Memory management and structures
- The usage of pointers: perils and disadvantages
- Arrays of arrays and multidimensional arrays
- Arrays of pointers vs. multidimensional arrays
- Pointers to structures and arrays of structures
- Basics of recursive data collections
- Functions – why?
- How to declare, define and invoke a function
- Variables’ scope, local variables and function parameters
- Pointers, arrays and structures as function parameters
- Function result and return statement
- Parameterzing the main function
- External function and the extern declarator
Files and streams:
- Files vs. streams: where does the difference lie?
- Header files needed for stream operations
FILE structure :
- Opening and closing a stream, open modes, errno variable
- Reading and writing to/from a stream
- Predefined streams: stdin, stdout and stderr
- Stream manipulation: fgetc(), fputc(), fgets() and fputs() functions
- Raw input/output: fread() and fwrite() functions
- Preprocessor – why?
- Avoiding multiple compilations of the same header files
- Scopes of declarations, storage classes
- Pointers to functions
- Analyzing and creating complex declarations
C++ language Course content
- What is C++?
- Why C++?
- C and C++
- Object Oriented Programming
- Standard Template Library
Types and declarations :
- Integer Types
- Floating-Point Types
Pointers, Arrays and Structures :
- Pointers into Arrays
- Pointers to void
Expressions and Statements:
- A Deck Calculator
- Operator Summary
- Statement Summary
- Comments and Indentation
- Function Declarations
- Argument Passing
- Value Return
- Overloaded Function Names
- Pointer to Function
Namespaces and Exceptions :
Source Files and Programs:
- Separate Compilation
- Using Header Files
- Access Control
- Member functions
- Static members
- Memory allocation
- Member initialization
Operator overloading :
- Operator Functions
- A Complete Number Type
- Conversion Operators
- Large Objects
- Essential Operators
- Functions Calls
- Increment and Decrement
- A String Class
Derived class :
- Derived Classes
- Abstract Classes
- Design of Class Hierarchies
- Class Hierarchies and Abstract Classes
About C&C++ Language Training
C is an basic building block for every languages .It is a general Purpose Language. To develop the programming skills ‘C’ is the only platform for to develop programming techniques for any type languages. It is an Mid-level programming language for systems programming very widely used, relatively low-level, weakly typed, systems programming language associated with Unix and through that with Linux and the open source movement Performance becomes somewhat portable. Many Applications Like System Software, Application Software, Embedded Systems, Cool Games, Mobile applications, Device Drivers Programming etc of the World applications written in C and the List continues…. C Designed and implemented by Dennis Ritchie 1972.
Advanced C programming course skims through the basics of C and soon jumps over to core of C programming language which looks simple but difficult to master. Our C Training will make the participant learn deep C secrets and develop a fairly advanced level of C programming expertise which is essential to write complex mission critical systems and application software.
C&C++ Training Duration
Normal Track 45 Working days for each course, daily one and half hour.
weekend Batches(saturday,sunday) 2to3 hours for day total 16 working days.
C&C++ Language Training.
MNC’s are looking for these skills but can’t find enough MCAs and engineers who are trained in this…
One thing we can speak without C Knowledge there is no Programming Logics to learn any language. There is no interviews for a Fresher without C language. To learn Java, .Net, Databases the list continues so many we require “C” Knowledge for a student Finally to tell many languages are internally Programmed by only C Language.
C is the commonly used programming language in industry. C is the language is base for embedded programming and robotics programming. C is one of the Compulsory programming languages in colleges and universities. After Completing, this Course programmer can pick up any other languages by themselves. C programming training can develop student’s critical thinking capabilities problem solving skills. Some of the companies can view online all the assignments and projects finished by students from our company, so they feel much more comfortable in hiring them.
Beside the above mentioned skills and educational qualifications what is required of an An C&C++ developer is the ambition to work hard, dedication towards work and above all creativity. If you think you have the desired talent to be an C&C++ developer then career prospects are bright for you as the IT industry will remain to be a booming industrial sector.
Real Training with Real Time experience. He has around 13 years of Experience in Training,Designing and Implementing the Applications based on C&C++ Language.