“Language is the friendliest of the things from which we cannot escape.”
Harshitha Technologies of Foreign Languages Institute was established after our director felt the need to support the rising trade and other ties between China and India. China has currently overtaken the US to develop into the largest trading partner of India. But when compared millions of Indians who know English with just the handful who know Chinese.
As China at present is also on the edge of becoming the next largest financial system in the world, after the US, several people in India, ranging from business people to industrialists will have to know what is going on in China. Since there can be no understanding with any communication and as only a few people in China speak English, it has become significant for Indians to learn Chinese.
Our institute, unlike other language training institutes, not only specializes in teaching Chinese, but also provides an imminent into the culture, custom and knowledge of life in China.
We have prepared our personal study material and our programs are highly interactive and amusing, while ensuring that the students master the sentence structure and nuances of the language. In addition our classes are held in a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere. If required we can also approach to your place to conduct classes at your ease.
Chinese is important for your career!
- International businesses engage people who speak multiple languages. China has turn out to be a huge market, and commerce leaders are looking for people who can speak Chinese and work successfully in a Chinese cultural environment.
- Learning Chinese language may give you an edge when challenging for an important position.
- China is a great country where you can teach English while developing your language and cultural skills. It’s a great Experience, and it’s something you will never forget.
- China Employment Center at China Online
- List of great Jobs in China from Wang & Li Asia Resources
- Job Information Journal: China ESL Cafe’s journal of various job experiences in China, including places you should avoid when looking for employment.
What you might already know
- China is one of the world’s oldest and richest continuous cultures, over 5000 years old.
- China has the second largest population in the world, with 1.28 billion people.
- The most widely spoken first language in the world is Mandarin Chinese and it is spoken by 873 million speakers.
- In addition to the People’s Republic of China and Taiwan, Mandarin Chinese is also spoken in the important and influential Chinese communities of Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines, and Mongolia.
- China has turned out to be the second largest financial system in the world.
- China is one of leading business partners of the United States.
- Many US companies do business in China and have long-term investments there.
- Summer Olympics which were held in 2008 in Beijing brought China to the world’s attention as never before.
Things to consider
By Learning Chinese language you will get to know the ways of different important fields such as Chinese politics, economy, history or archaeology. But to learn Chinese finally means to study a culture, a people. The heart of Chinese culture is its wealthy heritage of novels, short stories, poetry, drama, and, more recently, film. They reproduce the values, the struggles, the receptivity, the joys and the sorrows of this great people and frequently offer insights even into the most intimate feelings of people in the past or into high-level Beijing politics at present that cannot be found anywhere else. These works help you out to know what is behind the language, what makes it great, and how it actually functions in Chinese society. To be at ease and efficient in Chinese surroundings learning the language is half the battle, but knowing about the culture behind the language is the other.
Some surprising facts
Chinese has a comparatively simple grammar. Unlike French, German or English, Chinese has no verb conjugation and no noun declension. For example, while learning English has to memorize different verb forms of “see/saw/seen,” all you need to do in Chinese is just to remember one word: kan
The basic word order of Chinese is subject – verb – object, exactly as in English. Mandarin Chinese as many number of the key words that have been formed as translations of English concepts. You are ingoing a different culture, but the content of modern key concepts is common.
Remember these two facts
- Around one- fifth of the global population in this world speaks Mandarin Chinese.
- Every year many students around the globe whose mother tongue is not Mandarin are studying it with passion and success. If they all can learn it, so can you!
The study of Chinese literature and culture will help you overpass the cultural space, better understand your Chinese counterparts, and build a platform of knowledge and understanding with them that is vital for effective communication.
- Evaluation and Pedagogy
- Audio-visual Method
- Communicative Language Teaching
- Task-based language learning
- Individual Training
- Group Training
- Earning Proficiency through Reading and Story Telling
- Scope and Opportunities
About Chinese Langusges Training
The Department of Chinese Languages consists of eleven well qualified faculty members. Some of them have been associated with either Germany, Japan or France in their own fields of professional experience. This helps the faculty members to teach students not only the Chinese language, but also initiate them in the culture of these countries.
- Detailed notes are taken to identify precise training needs.
- Current language level is assessed and analysed according to the Linguarama competence levels chart.
- The targets for the course are agreed – both the language levels and the skills to be acquired.
- A course is designed to meet the training objectives set.
- A team of trained teachers, all native speakers of the language, implement the training programme.
- A constant review of the relevance and effectiveness of the programme is carried out.
- The final report gives the individual and the company a detailed profile of the progress made together with suggestions for continuing language acquisition.
Chinese Language Training Duration
- Normal Track 45 Working days for Chinese Training course, daily one and half hour.
- Weekend Batches(saturday,sunday) 2to3 hours for day total 16 working days.
- Foreign Langusges Course.
Academic qualification and proficiency in Chinese languages opens the gate for career in sectors such as tourism, embassies, diplomatic service, entertainment, public relations and mass communication, international organisations, publishing, interpretation and translation, etc. Additionally, various multinational corporate bodies require candidates possessing excellent language skills in French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, etc. Some new avenues such as online content writers, technical translators or decoders too have come up in a big way.
International organisations such as the United Nations Organization (UNO), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and various Indian national organisations such as Ministry of External Affairs, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), etc too require professionals who have specialisation in foreign languages.
Real Training with Real Time experience. He has around 8 years of Experience in Training,Designing and Implementing the Applications based on Chinese languages.